Leadership Training for Boards and Associations

This 3 hour fast moving course is designed as heads-up training for the Board of Directors, Officers and Committee Chairs.

We look at advanced communication skills including neuro-linguistics and generational dynamics. The spoken word conveys only 7% of any message; what about the other 93%?

An informative and entertaining course, to be sure. Let’s work together for the benefit of the membership.

(CE credit pending for 3 hours)